It’s time to pull out all stops to bring in those end-of-calendar-year donations. And if your staff is overloaded or you want a final push for your fundraising efforts, you need me.
Some Questions to Ask Yourself
What are you doing about your annual campaign?
- Maybe you have it scoped out; maybe not. Perhaps it’s sitting on your desk, burning a hole in the top and your stomach. So let me scoop that up. And give it a new spin. Let’s see how many donations we can attract.
How is fundraising going for your charity walk/run?
- September through November are the most competitive months for walks/runs. So you surely want every last donation coming your way. Because I promoted charity walks for eight years, I can quickly create press releases, calendar listings, donor stories, and more! I can even pitch to the media for you.
How aggressive are your social media channels?
- Sometimes, sometimes, social media takes a back seat to other pressing projects. I’ve seen it happen firsthand. Your social media presence is important, so don’t let it lag. I can easily provide the content for you and even manage it.
Why Hire Me Now?
- I am a seasoned nonprofit professional with 12 years of communications experience, which delivers excellent output under tough deadlines.
- Things change quickly in the nonprofit world, and I roll with them – especially this time of year.
- I will jump in, assess your situation, and move forward. Let’s make your year-end donations roll in – fast! Contact me today, and let’s chat.